Wednesday, December 28, 2005

If u gonna rip someone off, at least, put some effort!

One Utama's Noodle Town While Marsha is being held by a head-lock in order for me to drink my "Hong Kong White Coffee" in peace, I couldn't help but wonder... why the heck is this coffee RM2.30? It DOES NOT taste any special. I could've sworn it's just plain coffee. It's served in a plain mug. WHY RM2.30? It looks AND TASTES, just like a RM0.80 coffee. Yeah yeah, a Starbuck's Grande coffee is like Rm12-ish, but you could see the effort there. This one? Bah! "I put ze coffee, sugar, milk and wallahh... I name it HongKee cuffiee. 2 ringggit and 30 sen, pleeez."

1 comment:

Your Average Mat said...

try Kopitiam kemaman coffee in Kuantan. RM1.80 and originally brewed by the kuantan, if ice only RM2.00.

ada rasa kaww..