Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Rich People, Poor People

Spot the rich (and poor) dude:

1) I have USD5.78million in my bank. I have routine morning walk with my kids, a partner that I can joke with and talk to and friends that I can depend on.

2) I have USD578 in my bank. I have kids that look up to me, a partner that loves me and a house that’s full of laughter. And I never miss a vacation traveling.

3) I have USD55.78million in my bank. But I have a partner that I can’t see everyday. I have a drinking problem and my house is always empty. I feel that everyone is not sincere, even my kids. And I have no true friends.

To me, in short, it’s your LIFESTYLE that depicts if you are rich or poor. The first 6 words in each of the sentences not carry any weight at all. Enrich your life. FILL UP YOUR DAYS (especially weekends) with quality. Live a "rich" lifestyle.

No comments: