Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Diet Program

My index finger was a little twitchy the other day and ended up clicking continously on the "Next Blog" link. As I was blog-surfing, I realized that most of the blogs were either not updated after it was created or the author seemed to be on sabatical. The latter seems to describe me, actually. And it all sums up that "blogging" is actually quite similar to a "diet program". Most people quit after a week or so and some go blinking on and off. Hats off to those who religiously update and keep their blog updated =D.

Oh, which reminds me... I need to restart my diet soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Iffil,

It's your long-lost fren from Sintok, Aya. Sure u won't remember, it's abt 12 yrs ago in Sintok! Let's say, Zam's good friend (ring u a bell?). If not, is ok. Then I can be Anonymous Blogger Friend! Well, just happened to visit your blog today. Nice one! Keep it up!

--iffil-- said...

Hi Aya! Thanks for the compliments, lots of crappy stuff here :-) Anyway, you still with Astro?

Keep in touch. Take care!

amiffil@yahoo.com

-mamamia- said...

since you still remember me, you're invited to visit my blog! i'm quite nervous when people reading the blog, it's full of rubbish! well, i quit astro 2 years ago and worked freelance as a full-time translator. but after a year, i felt so bored staying home and just started a new job in shah alam 6 mths ago. my blogger name is the combination of mama (what my kids call me) and mamia (what my anak2 buah call me), just in case u want to know.

-mamamia- said...

btw, your email bounced!