Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mac, PC, Leopard, Vista, Lust, Hype and Love (the illustrated version)

Picture taken right after assembly. Yes, I tried so hard to hide the hideous bundled speakers. Btw, have since changed to Logitech's cordless keyboard and mice, which happens to bring along a story. See, at only ~RM80+, it seemed like a good choice. But lepas pasang, cuba taip sikit, dammit, there's NO place to rest the palms. What's more, there's no ON/OFF button for the mouse, which basically means, you can play lifesaber using the mice anytime.

These texts are meant to just summarized the picture, but turned up to be a blog entry. I'll keep it discreet. Another new addition, I bought a PC camera. Also Logitech. Now, on top of my glossy piano black wide screen, I have a ping pong ball looking at me. It made sense while I was at PC Depot, selling at RM88 in comparison to Microsoft's Rm268. But, times like this make me wish I would've bought the iMac instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a typical Iffilisque infused design at its grandest (aka 'bestest'); Superb wire management with state of the art gadgetry laid out in laser like precision for all to see. In ordinary term - neat to the point of irritation. We (as in the whole new Penang state cabinet) like it very much.