Monday, August 11, 2008

U think u know me?

After more than 10 years of marriage, I’m still in the process of getting to know Sara. And I don’t think it’s due to me being a slow learner. But I think God created a human with millions of faces. And it changes every second. And frankly, I love the experience of getting to know her.

I’ve never met a person who stopped changing; physically nor mentally. Sometimes you’d see a man of steel goes down to tears at the lost of his mother. And values change too. At one point where we thought tattoo was cool, at a later point in life, we think it’s stupid. Our values will change as we get more mature and wiser. And nobody is mature or wise enough.

By the way, I really think that one of the best ways to really know a person is by going through a crisis. Be it death (of pet or loved ones) or an economic breakdown or even UP-turn – these are just some examples where you can really ‘know’ a person and the maturity and values that he/she carries.

So, if you think you know someone. Think again. Coz most of the time, you’ll only see the ‘cover’.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am back and I think tatto is cool. If its not for my religion that forbid it, I would have a viper covering the lenght of my arm. Since I believe in heaven, my intention is to be one of those at the pearly gate and u would know what I would ask for first once I get there, and I want Chris Garver to do it