Saturday, May 06, 2006

Why?

I was at my company's Business Update Meeting just now and the big boss was showing a page on the violations certain employees did that resulted in a 60-40 share of termination and warning letter. But what’s weird is that, when you’d think that these people must have done something dead serious, the truth is, they were guilty of… well, committing super-dumb violations! Take a look at the list: Misuse of e-mail, abusing the company’s phone, surfing to prohibited sites and etc.

Really, I just can’t understand the people who do stuff like these. I mean, if you can’t fight that freak in you to surf prohibited sites, well, at least, do it using your personal PC… not your company’s laptop. And if you don’t have a personal PC, either go out and buy one or get your head checked. Coz something is terribly wrong with your judgment.

And for people who, for some mysterious reason, think that the phone that’s jacked-up to your cubicle is a stress-reliever machine for you to make ‘special service’ calls (it really do happens – sicko!) or a 2hr brag-about-my-armani chat with a friend who lives on the moon… get your head checked too :P

1 comment:

Huslina said...

talk about company violations..the latecomers list in my office for 1st qtr just came out today and I'm clean!!!