Thursday, July 05, 2007

iPhone


Reality bites. Just as I was reaching over to my iPhone to answer a call, I realized that - I don’t have one. Sigh. The reason to this psychopathic delusional behavior is that, for the past 21hours, I’ve been reading nothing else on the Internet but iPhone’s reviews. I’m such an iPhone expert now, that I’ve even studied the ‘inside’ of it (more info here, at anandtech.com).

It’ll probably be early next year until it docks Malaysia. And I sure do hope that Mr. Jobs comes up with iPhone version 1.1 by then. Coz the one released on 29th June is just a tiny short of some features that I want. So, here’s my list for Stevie.

3G HSDPA (or better) Support
Bluetooth Support for File x'fer, synch. & A2DP
MMS, definitely
Video Recorder
Auto-focus Camera, capable of macro shots
Web-browser with Flash support


Feature wise, Nokia N95 probably is a better “multimedia-phone” than iPhone. But, iPhone’s amazing UI and tasteful package are peerless. Making it luxuriously priceless. Just like an iPod. But, being a hardworking Malaysian, it’s a big spending for a phone. And until it meets my small list of ‘must-haves’, I’m sticking to my N95.

Eh, wait a minute… I don’t have N95.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luddism di pandang sebg revolusi kampung dan memang sah dgn kegagalan nya. Ned Ludd gagal , tiada siapa pun akan menang menentang teknologi. Amish lari dari lawan, lari dari terlibat langsung dan hidup dlm suasana mereka sendiri (ilham filem Syamalam -Village). Kita akan terus berlari seiring dgn teknologi, sehingga kita jatuh dan mati. Teknologi menjual rasa takut, jadi kita akan terus berlari kerana takut tertinggal