Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy (Pls Fill in the Blank)!

2 beautiful occasions to blog here.

1 is: 9th May was our 10th Anniversary. Yes, TENTH! It's amazing that 10yrs have flown by so quickly. To think that I've been procrastinating about putting on braces. Had I put it on many years ago, I'll be blogging at this moment with perfect teeth. Anyway, 10 yrs passed by with lots of life's ups-and-downs and a whole lotta rounds-and-rounds. And I'm so blessed with having Sara by my side for the ride. It's funny, after 10years; I've grown to love her so much more than before. The analogy is simple: First I loved her as a friend. Then as a friend and a wife. Then as a friend, wife and a mother to my kids. She's perfect in my every sense. *mushy mushy* Oh, which reminds me, I've not made a kenduri or a gathering to celebrate this milestone yet. Will do it soon.

2nd 'happy' is: Today is Mother's Day! Even though this is just another day created by florist all over the world, as I age, I've began to appreciate these type of 'days'. So, on behalf of Marsha, I took Sara for a Seafood dinner. Then I tapau the leftovers for my mum, who's staying with me, while bibik (Kak Hindun) is on sabbatical. Hmm. The 'tapau' part doesn't sound right. But, then again, my mum is not the 'happy mothers day' kinda person. But, she knows how much I love her... right, mum? :-)

5 comments:

JALAN REBUNG said...

Akm iffil, tahniah for your 10th anniversary.My 10th will be next year insyaallah. Hang still kat kulim kan ..which taman ye ...

Ada masa visit la add ni :

1) www.uum-with-hons.com
2) www.sharizalnasri.blogspot.com

BULAT (UUM)

Anonymous said...

Happy 10th year anniversary! :) Congratulations you two.

oh and say happy belated mother's day to Sara for me. It's a day of celebration for all mothers in the world. :)

Anonymous said...

Guys...can't believe time has flown by so fast! Happy for both of you!! Tia

--iffil-- said...

All, thank you so much for leaving your comments :-)

Tia, I saw your kid in a Power Ranger suit in FB... it reminded me of my nephew who poked me (really hard) with its crazy looking sword (that also play the tune of "Go go Power Rangers"). I almost beat the crap of the boy... almost. So... good luck :-)

Your Average Mat said...

10 years anniversary? thats cool. congratulation.