Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blogist, Blogology, Blogedia, Blogmenta etc

I thinking of a new term to spike the word 'blog'. While that's definitely just my excuse to waste time and add more credit-hours to the subject 'My Life's Unproductive Time", I'm doing this cause, in Malaysia, the word "blogger" has been turned into a "bad word" by the Government.

"Bloggers" as my current Government wiki-ed it, are just a bunch of nothing-doers who gets a kick from making poisonous unfounded controversial articles with intention to put the nation into disarray aka 'speaking up'.

So, therefore, for the time being, until the word "blogger" can be associated with "something positive", I'm calling blogger "blogologist".... or "Blogist", sounds better? No? What about "blogalist"? Or "Blogadee-Blogadaa"? No? "Blogiatric"?

No comments: