Tuesday, September 09, 2008

My Brief 3rd Qtr Review of '08

08 (pronounced 'o ate')

This year, in a nutshell, is very weird. There are so many ups and downs. So, I'm giving it a mixed 3rd-quarter review.

My country is on a brink of a turmoil; politically and economically. Yet, it's a peaceful as it always has been, and there's a high sentiment of new and brighter hope.

For my family; it's a year where I had another episode of back-pain and Sara had her cyst removed - yet, we've been to more holidays than ever before.

Myself: I'm gone deeper into the photography world than ever before by joining the SLR wagon. Yet, it does not give me that adrenalin that I get from racing RC cars - which I've quit.

One of the best thing so far: Facebook. I've basically got back in touch with lots of old friends.

Baddest decision of the year so far: Going for Maxis 3G Broadband.

But this one has only 'down' and no 'up':

Earth: Ecologically, things are not getting any better. And seriously, I'm worried for my kid's future than ever before.

But anyway, I truly hope it has been a great year for you so far
:-)

2 comments:

JALAN REBUNG said...

salam bro,

ok la tu banyak yang dah achieve ...just curious about maixs issue tu ...teruk sangat ke ???

BULL

Shahrul Ghani said...

Great blogsite brother. We meet again. Check mine out at: http://shahghani.spaces.live.com