Friday, April 03, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Marsha always come up with weird stuff. Like yesterday, I was waiting outside the Nike store in Gurney Plaza. Marsha and Sara in the store. When I turned around, I saw this:


Marsha, ON THE PLATFORM, IN THE GLASSROOM, OVERLOOKING THE PUBLIC, jadi mannequin for Nike.

So, sometimes, I wonder, where this kid get funny ideas like that. Coz I really think that we are 'good' parents. Anyway, after Gurney Plaza, we went to chill at the beach. And suddenly, my question was answered.



Conclusion: See title. Case closed.

5 comments:

r3na said...

Hahahaha!!! The girls in your family ROCK! :)

chiaoju said...

we have to meet soon. :)

azrena, u should bring ur 3 daughters too! let's create havoc. hahaha.

Unknown said...

hehehe...yes, the mom's photo explained well.

Raisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raisa said...

hahaha, this one actually put a smile on my face :) to actually learn how, um.. unique. my family is