Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Last Blog Here...

Update 28th June, 2010
I Just Realized That I Can't Leave My Lovely Blogspot. So, I Am Back. But, I've Decided To Maintain Two Blogsites. This Site Will Remain True To Its First Intent: A Venting Machine. The WordPress, Will Be My Tech Site, Where I Will Blog On Material Stuff... Stuff That I Can't Take With Me When I'm Dead.



I've decided to do a GIANT change today. As the world evolves where everything's going MOBILE, I realized that I need a blogging host that can give me flexibility to blog while on-the-go, via mobile devices.

So far, it seems that only WordPress is offering (free) apps to do that, be it from iPhone or BlackBerry. Not only that, the mobile version of WordPress's blog on an iPhone is simply gorgeous.

So, "It's Not Me, It's The Coffee Table" has migrated to WordPress.

But... being a devotee to Blogger, I've decided to keep my Blogger account...
1) As an archive of my senseless blogging since 2005...
2) And also just in case I decide to come back.

So, I'm not importing my old blogs to WordPress. The blogs in Blogger stays. And in WordPress, tt's going to be a fresh start, blogging from Ground Zero.

Anyway, thanks so much for all these time.

Blogger, I love you. And will always love you. And I will always be looking out for the day that I'll be blogging back with you :-)

3 comments:

Huslina said...

Haih la pakcik ni.. Was about to do the same because office has blocked blogspot but not wordpress!

After giving a long thought tak jadi la, ada sentimental value ngan blogspot nih..

Anyway, jgn lupa link...

Rizal said...

shalom coffee table...wordpress here we come!...

--iffil-- said...

I've decided to CPR my blogspot back to life. The WordPress will stay on as my tech blog.

And this blogspot will be to bitch and vent.

:-)