Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Sara’s birthday was on the 30th March. I planned for a "last-minute" surprise party where I invited all of my friends who lived nearby (well, I had to think of something – I forgot to buy her a card!).

She was not too impressed with the over-elaborated figures on the cake, oppss.

We had good food as Marsha’s nanny made some grilled chicken and beef (marinated by Carrefour, actually) and juices. But in the end, everyone had fun. Sara was very happy, so, that means a lot.

2 comments:

Huslina said...

Happy Birthday Sara!!! I sent you a bday greetings on tht day but no reply :( , or was it coz I sent it to the wrong nbr?

Just wanna say that u look great for someone who surpasses 30 (err.. same here)cun giler!!
Such a cute couple la korang ni..marsha is sooo adorable (pls dun cut her hair)..

well, though my son looks sebijik like Joned, people say tht he inherit my badut..(and we talk much too),

p/s: has any kid ever address u as makcik or pakcik yet?

Osman Mia said...

Sara, birthday wishes from Khartoum, Sudan!