Saturday, April 15, 2006

Nini's Art Exhibition... and I'm missing it *sigh

From the 15th to 29th April, my dear little sis will be exhibiting her art pieces at Gallery at DiDance, PJ. We're so happy for her. You go, girl! The exhibition is called harmonious5 where she'll join 4 other young contemporary artists. I'm just sad that I could not be there as Marsha and myself are still down with flu - not advisable to travel. We'll be missing Gwen's wedding too (the groom's side, this time) at Lake Club, KL... and also Disney on Ice in Penang.

Anyway, if you're in PJ, drop by Gallery at Didance in Section 17, PJ - and try to buy some of the art pieces - who knows, these young artists could be famous one day - and that little artpiece you buy - could be a collector's item ;-) *ka-ching!

No comments: