Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Lowepro Fastpack 350

When I got back home from work, he was already there. Sitting on my sofa, making himself comfortable. I was quite surprised. I would have thought that he'd come on the next day. It's okay, I guess. He was still in his rain coat.

I put on a smile and said, "Hey Fastpack! What a surprised!". He acted cool and said, "Yeahhh, there was an earlier flight, so I took that one."

I was a bit thirsty, so I told Fastpack that I'd grab a drink in the kitchen. Then he said, "it's ok, I'll follow ya." Ok. He took off his raincoat and followed me.

"Whoa!", I said. "You're all dressed up! Jacket and all." "Nah", he said. In my heart, I couldn't believe just how big he was. He looked really good in the tux. "So, how was the flight?". "Well..." And he went yada yada yada, while taking off his coat.

I looked at him from the corner of my eye. He looked really impressive. Black seemed to go well with him. He could have chose the blue or red shirt, but I think black suits him best. Then he asked me, "Have you told them yet? About me coming and all..?" I said, "I think it's best if you told them yourself." Alrighty, he said.

I gathered up the bunch. Everybag was there, except Crumpler 6M Home, he was upstairs. I presume he already knew what was coming. Fastpack 350 introduced himself and told them about everything. About him being the most capable to carry both the lappy and DSLR on my upcoming biz trip to the US, and that they're not coming this around. I just sat there, watched them and listened.

Then something weird happened. Just as Samsonite was explaining to Fastpack 100 and Crumpler 2M Home about how this is actually good for the boss (aka ME), that this is the best for the boss (aka ME), I saw Fastpack 350 CHECKING OUT Samsonite from behind!!! OMG!!!

11 comments:

sara said...

crazee!

dehantu said...

hahaha.... nice story..!

Your Average Mat said...

I thought only women have this thing for bags. keh keh.. nice collection there. :)

chiaoju said...

giler d u. mabuk like anything. have a great weekend!

JALAN REBUNG said...

salam bro,

aku ingat kan citer apa tadi ...beg jantina pompuan takde ke ???

Huslina said...

cantiknye background kuali kaler hitam...(refer to 2nd pix)

sara said...

nana, itu bukti i masak..ehem..ehem..*clear throat*

--iffil-- said...

hehehe.

Santai Blogger said...

hahaha.. i shud try a story like tis one. gud idea mate!

chiaoju said...

i will pick up one of the bag this coming weekend

Anonymous said...

hang memang g... imaginative. buat la satu bag tukar jadi transfomer ka....yysan