Friday, July 03, 2009

BlackBerry, no added sugar. Just plain natural sweetness.


Life is sweet. I love RIM.

RIM is the maker of Blackberry. And Blackberry is sweet.

This will be another countless blog on Blackberry. A blog which I never bother to count. Coz its just so sweet.

As hippie as I sound, life is sweet with a Blackberry.

Ok. Over la.

The reason why I'm so Cloud 9 is because I just updated the firmware of my aging, old, calar-balar, comot, huduh and outdated 8310. See the pic at the top, guess which one is mine XX

Fact: My '07 BB looks just horrible against the Curve 8900, Storm or Bold. And while it serves its purpose as a 'dewa komunikasi', it still lags in terms of features.

But recently, RIM has announced a firmware upgrade for its older models. From profitability point of view, I can't see the view nor the point. But from customer relations, let's just say, RIM, I love you.

What OS ver4.5 offer from ver4.2 is mind-blowing. Especially when its free.

For example, 2 functions that I use extensively during my Nokia days were the voice recorder and video recording. Both absent from my 8310. Sob, sob.

Well, not anymore! :-)

And on top of that, my oldie baloney now has the exact interface of a Bold and Curve 8900. And if I can find the neon-looking theme, it would even look exactly like them!



*Send via BlackBerry* <-- another 'over' statement

4 comments:

Huslina said...

macam iklan! BB & DSLR still in my wish list :(

sara said...

if i have a BB too..then life would be even sweeter ya??

Huslina said...

Sara: ya, ya, (hint!hint!)..
I bought my other half an iPhone recently (and hope that it'll be mine once his sponsored BB from office arrives) ha ha..

--iffil-- said...

Nana, sneaky! iphone rocks. some say a bit feminine. but i like it. lets hope joned dont come back home say out loud "yahoo! now i have TWO phones!".

and Nana, SLR is just too huge. check out olympus E-P1. just like slr, minus the size :-) premium item, quite pricey.

sara --- dont hint-hint like that lar. u so loaded, u can buy one anytime :P