Saturday, October 17, 2009

Google Chrome


I recently downloaded this. Sebelum download, I was thinking, how can this be better than Firefox? Lepas download.... damn. Google Chrome is blazing fast... macam lalat!

I'm not sure of the security features. Pasal salah satu kelebihan Firefox is the features to protect you. Hopefully Chrome is somewhat similarly designed.

Impression Day 1:
Wow. Very fast! And I love the simple outlook.

Impression Day 2: updated 18/10/09
It's amazing that you can just 'search' by typing at the same place where you type the URL . So far, all other functions that I use from Firefox is present in Chrome. Beginning to really like this metal.

Impression Day 3: updated 20/10/09
OK. I'm sold. I was a pinch close to downloading Chrome into my company's laptop... but didn't. Anyway, back at home, to sum up, when asked 'Make Google Chrome as your default browser?', I clicked YES.

Oh, trivia! Ever wondered where Google got the idea for the logo?
Note: I don't use Microsoft IE because it's crap, so no Chrome comparo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

200% agree. Using it too.

--iffil-- said...

:-)