Saturday, July 10, 2010

BlackBerry, I miss you.

I have come to a conclusion that a BlackBerry is one of life's necessity, a close fourth, right after clothes. This enlightenment came just after my blackberry crashed. And to think that I was bitching about it being a dinosaur in the iPhone era.... I had to learn, as usual, through the hard way.

Let me share, now that I'm badly missing the Berry, on what features I miss the most. Needless to say, the basic telephony features tops the list. Second, is definitely the instant messaging features. Third is the emails. And fourth is the camera.

Well, actually I miss the camera more than the emails. Anyway, I definitely do not miss the games. And when I'm out of the house, I don't really care about internet browsing via wifi. The last thing I want is for the Berry to be out of juice.

Now, would I feel the same assuming I'm using an iPhone? Well, I'm sure a lot of iphone users can answer that coz life without iPhone is quite common due to it's short battery life. But if I think logically, if the iPhone is used for games and internet browsing most of the time, if it's out, I'd probably just get a book.
BlackBerry is for convenience. iPhone is to waste time, in style. Generally speaking.
But would it mean I'm not getting the iPhone 4? Of coz not!! I'm still putting my sight and a little bit of my pay on the side every month for it. Who needs books when they can have an iPhone - the stylish time wasting machine.

But what I'm saying is, BlackBerry is just wonderful. The convenience it contributes to your life is just marvelous. Its hard to make a u-turn once you Berry yourself.

Would I be comfortable with 2 devices in my pocket? I have a few choices. Start wearing baggy pants... or get a handbag. I still have a few more months to think until the iPhone 4 gets here.

1 comment:

Viçantico said...

Hello with are life's necessities number 1 and 2?