Monday, July 05, 2010

I'm not contactable via phone....

This is an amazing experience. After 3 years of using a BlackBerry, I'm stuck with no phone. My Berry suddenly went bonkers and died on me.

Its a totally different feeling. I was just on Facebook via iPod Touch and was just about to send a status update that almost sounded like a suicide note:

I'm no longer contactable via twitter, instant messaging, Facebook and emails. I will also no longer be updating my blogs, forums and responding to your flickr messages. ....till I get my phone fixed.

And I was thinking, hey, wait a minute! I can still do all that with my PC! So, I deleted my post.

That's what a BlackBerry can do to you. It makes your life so convenient that you almost forgotten about how other people are doing it.

Now, I have to rely on my laptop to do all that. It's such a pain and a real waste of time. I just wanna get my Berry back and live 'normally'.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.