Thursday, January 19, 2006

8 Things I Do When I’m Bored... Today

1) Tell someone that I’m bored.
2) Roam around at the office and say, “Hey, what’s up?”, to anyone - without the slightest care of what the answer would be. (Usually, all I get is a very short answer like, 'OK', which usually means "Get Lost').
3) Go back to my cube and open up Internet Explorer and click on “Favorites”… and browse again the page that I just browsed 3.5 minutes ago. Then close it.
4) Get up, but pause for while, look down at my feet and say “uuuhhh, nice shoes…” and re-assess if I need another pair of shoes.
5) Get up and get a container full of water… observe how many unwashed cups there (there were 5 just now) and along the way, say “hey” or "hey, what's up?" (see #2) to anyone I bump into.
6) Open up my Messenger, check who’s on-line. And then, close it.
7) Stand ~5ft away from my cube and observe its untidiness. Then sit back in it again.
8) Pick up the company's phone and call Sara. Then do a bad impersonation of a piss-off-with-tax-problem China-man who speaks very bad Malay... and then say, “Hey, what’s up?” (see #2)

Then go back to #1.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat's yr messenger, if u'd like to share with some nice strangers...

addtional things 2 do : play tetris!!! or better, pac man. or just stare at the computer screen and imagine nice things...

p/s: how come u so free??? takda kerja ka? makan gaji buta ka?

Your Average Mat said...

just like what I do when Im bored. Its just that I dont have anyone around to say hi, what's up. hehehhee..